Terms & Privacy
1. This site is controlled and operated by Z-CARD® Ltd from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. All visits to this site shall be governed by English law.
2. No material from this site may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited, unless authorised.
3. The Z-CARD® words and logo, PocketMedia® and Z-Binder® are trademarks of Z-Industries Ltd. Other trademarks which appear on this site are owned by the relevant proprietor. All rights relating to such trade marks are reserved.
5. Whilst Z-CARD® Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Z-CARD® Ltd assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. All information is subject to subsequent variation, without notice.
6. Any third party software which may be downloaded from a site operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this site) is the responsibility of that party and not Z-CARD® Ltd who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
7. Any logos or trademarks of third party companies are the property of their respective owners. If you believe that your logo has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated please contact us specifying the exact problem and your contact details.